View Single Post
      06-27-2020, 11:19 AM   #241
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I just wanted to do an update since my last post. I am now down 20lbs in the last 3 months. The weight loss is not super fast but it has been very steady. It's also a very doable "diet" for me that I can continue indefinitely.

While I am not hardcore about my carbs, like I still put a little sugar in my coffee, I have milk sometimes, maybe a little sweet sauce on something etc. I do not eat the big stuff like rice, pasta, bread etc. However I have found that after a certain amount of time of eating that way I start to feel like I'm getting sick and obviously with the whole covid19 stuff I get a little worried. I have found that eating carbs helps me when that happens so I have incorporated it into my "diet". I will allow myself 1 day to eat carbs. Typically it's just a matter of adding rice to my meals that day (I love rice), but sometimes I do go "crazy" and have a pizza or something. Although that's only happened maybe twice since I started. Even when I let myself eat carbs I still try not to go crazy.

Anyways it is working well for me and we'll see how far it goes. I will keep doing this until the weight loss stops and I guess re-evaluate and adjust what I'm doing at that point.
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00