View Single Post
      07-12-2016, 06:23 AM   #23
oguzhansaka
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335is, 2023 BMW M3cx

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiicytuna View Post
OK this doesn't work for me as a buyer who likes to research and self-educate before purchasing. Obvious question from your post is; can you specify some reasons why you feel this way? When you say with DCT it will never work properly can you give clear examples? From what I can tell (and I am referring to many different n54 powered BMW's not just the e89) there seems to be A LOT of people runnig the JB4. On the n54tech forums, again, lots of people manual and DCT, are turning in big numbers and running daily with the JB4.

I am open to your opinion but to say "this sucks" without further explanation doesn't tell me anything. What are you running on your car since I assume it's not the JB4? How's it going? Have you ever run the JB4?
You said you love researching but haven't done any yet as we can see, and the way you are asking for help and recommendation won't really bring any answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurcher View Post
I still don't see proof that the product sucks. Head on over to n54tech or "that other - bimmer - forum that shall not - boost - be named" and take a look, almost no one supports your position. I don't have one, but will be purchasing one in the near future.

Logs on someone else's car don't prove your point....
Weren't you the one who calls downpipe to a chargepipe lol. I would love to see you run JB4
Appreciate 0