View Single Post
      08-12-2020, 09:42 AM   #2467
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Any reasoning behind lowering protein? Increasing carbs is good, but make sure your fat macros go up as well. Just don't get cold feet through your bulk. A lot of times people will start to grow, and sometimes in areas they don't want, then immediately go back into dropping calories. Gotta attack it at full speed.
I'm lowering protein back down to 1 - 1.25 grams/lb of body weight. During my cut, I lowered carbs and upped protein. On my bulk, I plan to lower the protein back down to where it should be and bring my carbs back up to where they need to be to maximize growth. Now that I'm getting close to the end of the cut and most likely plateauing, I can really feel my lack of carbs. Had a difficult time powering through my workout last night. When I started this, i had no idea what macros were or how much they can affect how a person feels day to day. I tend to operate very well in a cut until the last couple of weeks. Once my BF% gets low, all I want to do is sleep.....that's pretty much where I'm at now. I'm going to struggle and push through the next couple of weeks to hopefully, get rid of these last few pounds around the belly button and lower back. I should have a flat stomach for the first time in my adult life within the next few weeks. As of this morning I have lost 86 pounds since I started. I'm really low as far as weight goes right now, but on my frame (with what muscle I've managed to build in the past 1.5 years) I look f'n shredded at the moment.....aside from about maybe 2-3 pounds of fluffy jiggle around my belly button. The 6 pack, chest and shoulders.....let's just say, I'm starting to get dirty looks from younger guys in the locker room when I take my shirt off.
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00