tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcewaterPete View Post
Absolutely!

I get the rolling art thing, but I think there is still tons of enjoyment driving older cars and appreciating them for what they were when they were new and the best on the road. It’s not fun to make them go head to head with modern iron.
I can recognize that mentality, it's a good one to have. Unfortunately, for me, I'm too practical, e.g. I was lusting after a F355 for the longest time, but if I did pull the trigger, I'd be very disappointed after having spent $$$$$$ when some run-of-the-mill GTI could probably run it off the road haha. That's something I personally wouldn't be able to shut off.

EDIT: ok, who am I kidding? If I did get the Ferrari, I'd probably be able to turn it off, that thing is gorgeous haha.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 01-08-2023 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0