View Single Post
      05-22-2023, 05:53 PM   #9
Equilibrandt
Auto/DCT Zealot
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3, Miata

Garage List
Another intriguing thing you'll encounter with F80s in general is that the Graphite Anthracite fabric/cloth offering is much more rare than the standard black or white M3 interior.

Though it doesn't seem to make a cloth-equipped car cost much more than a leather one, when the seats go up for sale by themselves on the forum, they sell for quite a bit more. That's one of the only instances where I'd shell out extra cash for a worse interior.

Also, shoutout to the guys doing the crazy Sao Paulo Yellow + blue interior, or Portimao/Tanzanite + Fiona Red interior. I'd never be able to live with that. But those specs sell just as well as standard black interiors too.

As for trim, I love the look of my F80's gloss carbon fiber but I hate the piano black accents. On top of that, I also dislike the M2's matte carbon fiber. Maybe the new Anthracite Aluminum Rhombicle will be enough of a texture but matte look to hide prints but not look too matte/flat.