View Single Post
      05-12-2020, 08:43 AM   #25
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Schumacher and Barrichello was probably one of the most peaceful teammates ever in this sport.. i believe if Ferrari goes to a formula that worked in the past with Schumi and real #2 driver without compromise, d be the safest choice Ferrari could make.. and im not sure they re willing to take risks anymore cause Maranello is already boiling for a title for some time already.. building a team around Leclerc d be a clear choice with defined #2..
Ric can squeeze a lot from a Ferrari package but im not sure guys in Maranello likes him that much.. even if i believe he is one of the top notch drivers on the grid these days..

and actually McLaren can be a good choice for Vettel with Merc engines onboard.. though im not sure about Zak Brown at all.. he doesnt fit to McLaren genes and never seen such a ridiculous team principal ever in my life.. if they ll succeed, it ll be despite Zak Brown being the captain..

Sainz is kind of a ego guy.. kind of arrogant.. even Lando said this in milk video.. im not sure he can get along with Leclerc, and everytime Lec d crush him things will get even more spicier for Sainz and the team..

but yeah there is another chance which makes sense.. best #2 driver on the grid.. capable of winning as well with not much problem.. Bottas.. it could be weird but still..
Go along with all that and in the end we could all be wrong and Bottas will be perfect teammate for Leclerc.
Appreciate 3
yco5737.50
apexit41230.50