View Single Post
      03-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #1
MTHuynh23
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Z4 35i Atacama Yellow

Evolution Racewerks z4 Front Mount Intercooler

The FedEx man came today and this is what he delivered. Again, great packaging from Evolution Racewerks and a fine product delivered as well. This is the last component to my ER package. I already have the charge pipe and engine cover already installed. I will be installing this unit this coming friday at a local speedshop. As of the moment, I created my own stencil of the ER log and sprayed in on the FMIC. Turned out pretty good.
I am in process of obtaining a Cobb Accessport V3 fine tune after it's installed. I will take more pics after it's installed =) Thanks to the team at ER for taking care of me with quality products!

http://evolutionracewerks.com/node/216
1932524_722806467762909_3011476601303228440_o by mthuynh23, on Flickr
Ease of Installation: (1 Easy, 5 Hard) 2
Key Features:
Large 20"x5.5"x6" (26.5"x5.5"x6" with end tanks) High Density Bar & Plate Construction Intercooler Core
Cast end tanks for improved durability and internal flow characteristics.
Mirror polished finish on intercooler assembly and piping.
Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth) finish on intercooler, end tanks and all piping. Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler fins against damage from road debris (rocks).
Complete all aluminum intercooler piping, replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster boost spool up.
Impoved intercooler inlet and outlet pipes for better flow characteristics.
Intercooler piping features beaded ends, silicone "hump" hoses and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
Maintains ALL factory components.
Includes all hardware needed to install.
Developed under the harsh conditions of racing on our 135i Race Car (same engine as Z4).
Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Last edited by MTHuynh23; 04-11-2014 at 09:22 PM..
Appreciate 0