View Single Post
      04-14-2021, 11:08 AM   #2111
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
I had to look up horses' lifespan to make sure I got it right who's the "my first baby" there: this is a pet thread, of course, but the pictures could be just old as well.

Another point of clarification was why everything is "less than three" for you: not correct applied to 22 here, neither in another post of yours around. So it looks like you are coming from your phone: the "heart" symbol you must mean doesn't show on another type of device. If you type it by hand you might want to consider the message editor's "smiles" instead. If, otherwise, it's a message editor's inconsistency it's like all right then.
Every non-horse person always asks that question when I tell them how old she is. Our oldest was Ferrasol, lived to be 34. Put her down in 2015. "Momma" is only 29 but she's still considered in the bonus. I attribute her long life to her phenomenal owner. Not much of a looker these days, she's an expensive pasture ornament at this point, and that's just fine with me. I don't know what I'll do when I lose her. It's gonna be like losing a child IMO. Owning any pet over two decades is a long ass time. She's all I've ever known.
Appreciate 2
No one1044.50
M5Rick60311.00