View Single Post
      02-12-2021, 04:03 AM   #2
KennyP
Lieutenant
Estonia
Rep
Drives: 2009 Havana E89 Z4 Sdrive35i

With Cobb when installing it makes a copy of your ECU information and stores it. When you uninstall it restores your ecu from that copy. So it should copy your current tune and then store it. Cobb does have a Stage 0 map that mimics stock map. MHD probably has something similar.

i would consult with the local tuner who did the tuning before going forward. Just in case.

Also if you have 98 fuel in your country then i would prefer that. 93oct/98RON maps do feel more powerful. I have used both on mine and decided to run 98.

Parts list looks good. Im planning on doing something similar to my Z4 in the future.
Things to note:
With downpipes you are running fully catless. I planned on keeping secondary cats.
Not sure about inlets and outlets 2" size. There are two sizes IMO. i thought 1.75 was for stock turbos and 2" was for aftermarket turbos with modified housings. I may be wrong.

Last edited by KennyP; 02-13-2021 at 05:33 AM..
Appreciate 1