View Single Post
      04-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #74
lomay
Private
Rep
Drives: S23i

As I said in my earlier post, the dealer flew in a 35i for car show in late March and started taking orders. The 1st batch is April which the dealer had pre ordered with some options added. If you like one of those you can take it. If not, you can order yours for production starting in May or June like WP's 35i. The actual delivery will be 3 months after the production date (I think the dealer always tell you they need that much of time so that buyers will be pleased if the cars arrive earlier than expected).

The test drive more or less started this week for guys who have placed orders. The dealer got a 25i recently for demo too. Therefore, we can test drive the 35i and 25i depending on which one you have ordered. My agent said test drives have been fully booked and those who already ordered have the priority to test the cars first. Fair enough.

Can WP tells us how you feel about the 23i (in titanium silver which is far too common and not pretty at all) or have you got a chance to test the 35i (in beautiful deep sea blue) yet?
Appreciate 0