View Single Post
      07-04-2016, 01:51 PM   #26
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
I'll admit I started this thread just to poke some fun at the passionate BMW forum members that think they have the NBA all figured out; who's good, who's bad, who's going to beat whom with absolute certainty. To tell the truth, I don't have a clue how many games the Warriors will win with or without Durant. I'm a fan of GS so I hope they do well. I think Durant is an excellent addition. He career per game stats are almost a carbon copy of LeBron James and Durant is 4 years younger. Durant will get 4 rings in the next 4 years with GS and he will be 1 ring up on James. I'm absolutely certain it will happen that way.
Durant must have really wanted to do this, for god knows what reason.. you can bet your balls Curry wanted no part of this, having to share his team with another (of the 3 legit) superstars in the league right now
This is so unfair, the basketball gods will see to it Curry will trip buying groceries and not play the whole season
But seriously, why KD have to be all gay like that?
This is so fucking retarded, it's becoming like soccer where you have Neymar, Messi, Suarez on the same team.. it's not about competition or playing games anymore - it's about selling the TV rights and jerseys

It'll be as exciting as the U.S. Dream Team in the olympics.. who are they going to run into, Dirk Nowitzky playing for Germany?

This is even more stupid than GS losing the finals.
Aiyesha was right.
Appreciate 0