View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 07:53 AM   #2618
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
beautify women get told how attractive they are from creeps all the time. saying the same thing as every other dude isnt going to get their attention.

granted, if you look like a model you can say whatever the fuck you want to women and they will still be all over you nuts. but for those of us who arent blessed with perfect genetics a little originality goes a long way.
Something I have learned, never tell a woman she is beautiful unless:

a.) You are romantically involved, have been together for a while and plan to be together for a while.
b.) It's a total random stranger that you have no intention of dating, let that be that and walk away; her day is instantly made and she will think about you the rest of the day.

I have found that in dealing with women who know they are attractive it's best not to make any comment at all. These comments are for those (and those of us) who fall into category b.) above. If you are genuinely attracted to someone that you want to date, treat them like your best friend. You wouldn't tell your best friend how handsome he is.....I don't know, maybe you would, regardless treat her as an equal and DO NOT put her on a pedestal.
Appreciate 0