View Single Post
      05-13-2021, 08:54 AM   #243
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
There you go again. You are CLUELESS to say I am blind or ignorant, LOL.

So just as an FYI, I work very closely with Equal Opportunity Managers (EEO) in conducting EEO investigations and there are explicit requirements under the law to PROVE or DISPROVE discrimination.

The fact that you simply LABEL others as Racists or are discriminating based on random posts on an F1 Board, without them stating they are outright racist, and without FACTS to back it up is simply not going to cut the mustard. You are simply a Flame Baiter, of which there are a dime a dozen.
Uhh, who are you? Read my post again. Specifically this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
If you haven't seen that in the past diversity has been a problem in F1, then you are oblivious and blind or just ignorant to it and part of the problem.

I am only labeling you if you think F1 hasn't ever had a problem with race and diversity. Are you saying that you think F1 doesn't have and never has had this problem?

If what you say is true, you of all people should understand the impact race has had on F1 and not try to minimize it and sweep it under the rug. Talking about it doesn't have to have a negative connotation.

Last edited by tdott; 05-13-2021 at 09:14 AM..
Appreciate 4
racerbruce3848.50
minn1913970.00
AmuroRay2165.00
MKSixer34171.50