Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the hammer View Post
I’ve run Epoxy in the past, but I damaged it with hot tires and the traction gravel pick up that my winters tracked onto the floor. So it only looked good for a few years. Then I added Swisstrax rib trax and I couldn’t be happier! All the sand/slush from winter goes right through the ribs so always dry on floor. Twice a year I just drag out the tiles in sections of 2 or 3 wide and full length of garage. Drag to driveway and hit with washer. Then squeegee out the floor. Then drag them back in a click together. It’s pretty quick. My tiles are at least 5 years old and looking great! I run mine black and white checker pattern with red boarder. Even the white ones are still looking great but there is minor discolouration on the whites where I park. If I did it again I’d use light grey and black checker pattern.
Only other beef I have is when I drop a small washer or nut and it slips through the ribs. I have a powerful magnet to pull them up. But sometimes I have to pull up a tile with a hook tool to get it (like stainless ones). But it’s not very often and only takes a few seconds to pull up a tile and reach under. I will be doing ribtrax again on any future garage hands down.

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0