View Single Post
      01-15-2015, 12:03 AM   #176
gibbon7000
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 coupe

I was a heavy weed smoker for 17 years of my life, from 16 until 33. I love weed, I love smoking weed, I love the chilled feeling of being stoned, I basically love almost everything about weed. My attitude wasn't so great though, I had a short fuse and was very arrogant about my views and opinions, plus it made me very lazy. I stopped smoking due to my daughter being born, i went cold turkey, It was hard, I had constant thoughts of having a joint for 9 months, the slightest bit of stress in my life and i wanted a smoke.

Since quitting i seem to be a lot more chilled out with life. I have more energy. sleeping is not so good, I lay awake most nights. But the biggest effect i can see in myself from long term weed smoking is my short term memory. I cant remember shit, which really does annoy me. Everything has to be written down, I have list upon list.

Despite all of that i still miss weed. What i've done for the last 4-5 years is once or twice a year, jump on a flight to Amsterdam, 3 days, 2 nights and get hammered. Thats seems to satisfy my needs.
Appreciate 2