07-15-2021, 07:04 AM   #319
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
Coming from someone who has small children and a Wrangler JKu with no rear vents…it does matter. The kids are noticeable warmer and colder no matter how much I blast the air in my Wrangler. No complaints up front. The system gets super cool and super hot but by the time it reaches the rear seats of my four door wrangler it doesn’t have the needed affect.
It wasn't my comment, it was a member of a Bronco forum. I have no dog in the fight. Old butts like me grew up with cars that either (a) had 4-60 air conditioning, or (b) didn't have rear AC vents. If there is an issue with our Nations children suffering in the rear of an SUV because it lacks AC vents, then we're all doing pretty well.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 1