05-06-2023, 10:04 AM   #3
DavesZed
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 23i, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRCW View Post
Perhaps the switch is stuck with a bit of dirty or something and reacts that the button is being pressed. The switch is set up as momentary to activate the module, so if the switch thinks it's pressed, it will keep activating... does the seat heat in at max? I think you push the button multiple time to decrease heat...I don't remember since I don't use seat heat
Sorry for the delay in responding.
So after extensive research I've found nothing!! I've replaced the seat control module but it's still the same. The seat will come back on at whatever setting it was left at, so can't be a sticky button, and I can control it with the button with no problem.
So to stop me from depleting the battery I just need to remember to switch the drivers seat off before I switch off, for now anyway.
I've had INPA do a fault check, nothing and I've even had it on ISTA and still nothing is detected as faulty, so I'm a little stuck now.

My Z4 E89 YouTube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtt...0vHFUQnoEvKB2Q
Appreciate 0