06-08-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
fmorelli
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Atacama Yellow 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran_br View Post
I recommend the ohlins too. You will get the EDC error when you start the car but is the only bad thing. For the brakes.. for a normal use i like OEM.

Regards!
There are two choices on the errors - spend $$$ on the cancellation units, or just have it coded out remotely. For the latter, there are plenty of people that will remotely code your bmw. You just need a K+DCAN cable, and a Windows machine with Teamviewer installed. When they code your car, you can also have other programmable items done at the same time ...

The programming is cheaper than buying the cancellation units. Just note that you don't want to go to the dealer and get complete software updates, as that will erase the programming. So ... if you decide to go do the programming route, and you have a later model car, suggest you go to BMW and get the latest updates, then have the programming done.

Filippo