View Single Post
      09-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #110
zoomzoomers
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si 6MT

Sorry I haven't followed up. I've been busy here at work.

Well, I went to this event and it was at a very nice hotel in Huntington Beach across the sand. They never told us which car we were seeing but I'm gonna put my money on the next Honda S2000. I know this is a Bimmer forum and we all own Z4's, but the Honda concept was awsome. If both the Honda concept and the Z4 concept were to compete it's gonna heat up the segment in spades. It wasn't a hardtop vert and it retained the ragtop, but the thing looked like something out of Anime (Robotech) movie. The thing seemed to be hoovering about the ground and doing Mach 4 just sitting there. The looks is definitely a 11 and the interior is now up to snuff with anything that is out and is to come on the market. They made us do a lot of pricing questions so I figure they're testing the ground to see what most ppl would be willing to pay for it.

I was there for 2 hrs and got paid $250 for it. I think once you go to one of these you get on a list or something cause I've already been called again for another event. I haven't committed to attend yet due to time contraints but I'll see what happenes. Gotta run for now, but shoot me some questions and I'll do my best to answere them.

zooms

Bruce Lee
Appreciate 0