View Single Post
      06-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #47
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Best part...our main players haven't shown up yet. It's been all our rookies so far.

Feeling really good at this point...realize could change in a heat beat though
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
Wouldn't agree with that. Crosby's been the best player on the ice in both games of this series (and games 6 & 7 against the Bolts too). He is simply still the best player in the world (maybe Toews gets into that discussion with him).

The only player playing with the same level of compete as 87 for the Sharks right now is Jones and they're going to need more than that to make this a real series.
Yeah, I think Crosby and Malkin are playing big. Crosby had a big time pass in game one that led to a goal. Every time he or Malkin get the puck the Sharks are going in circles trying to catch them, which leads to other players getting chances. Just because they are not the ones getting the goals, they are still running the show. Letang seems to be breaking out of the d zone easily as well.