View Single Post
      07-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #26
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
boring, maybe for some, I enjoy the taste of grilled chicken. to me with my busy schedule, preparing is no problem. i pick up some chicken breasts then through them on the grill, only cook once a week. I dont have to decide what i want for food.

you arent going to get lean eating pizza, hamburgers, and other junk like that (though you can bulk up that way) this is a simple easy diet for me that gets results.
You're pretty lost on the subject of nutrition. Since when does ground beef prevent you from leaning out?

If youre implying fast food pizza and hamburgers youre still so wrong. A caloric deficit creates weight loss, not your clean bro diet.

I cut weight eating Ice Cream, French fries, you name it. I try to eat 95% whole foods, but fitting a mcdonalds cheeseburger into your macros wont hinder you at all.

Count all macros and calories, its that fucking simple. If you just try to eat clean like all these uneducated bros do and expect great results, keep dreaming.

Ps i wonder how awful your fat intake looks. You need .4-1g per LB - dietary fat regulates hormones and if you like having a sex drive, I suggest you drop the ratios.