View Single Post
      03-27-2019, 07:53 AM   #337
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
I don't see Tampa pulling the east. I think they will choke when they get some resistance. I wouldn't hold the Pens down...while they get their ass totally kicked 1 in 10, they can typically pull off the others with wins. Boston on the left...PIT or WAS on the right. I think the metro does it again.

Winnepeg has been too streaky...I see them in conference finals, just don't know if they have enough. My money is on San Jose...if they get their two main guys back in time.
I generally agree with your thoughts. I think the road will be a lot tougher for Tampa if they play Cbus in the first round. I still think they beat Cbus, but the wear and tear will be much more for them if they do than if they play Montreal or Carolina.

Pitts is scary again.... turned it on just in time this year. A month ago, it looked like they may actually miss the playoffs for the first time in forever. I'd rather not play them in the first round.

Vegas is doing well, but I'm just waiting for them to implode at some point with all of these high-end long-term contracts they have.