View Single Post
      05-10-2021, 08:44 PM   #20
auburnf30x
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 330i xDrive

Garage List
May have to take back what I said earlier, it would appear the general populace is too ignorant to notice that the Telluride and Palisade are the SAME CAR. Not the same segment, not a joint development, the same car. Engine, transmission, chassis, all of it. Kia/Hyundai have had this relationship with most all of their models for decades.

Out of curiosity, I browsed local inventory to see how badly the insanity has hit my area. Identically equipped Palisades are easier to find and sell for 25% less. My local Hyundai dealer will let me look at the Palisade window sticker online, the Kia dealer will not.

I just can’t sometimes. Palisades are inflated like the rest of the market, but nothing like the Telluride.

One day these idiots are going to notice that their neighbor’s Hyundai is a carbon copy of their overpriced Kia, except the neighbor can also afford a boat to tow behind it. But hey, you made it buddy. There’s a Kia in your driveway.

Appreciate 4
stein_325i25051.00
Mavus2014.50
Mogki34.00