Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Advice from someone with an addictive personality:

You can always go back for just long enough to remember why you left in the first place. It always made me feel better about my decision of cessation in retrospect. Realistically, it's best just to stay away. Not telling you not to have a relationship with your family, but ridding yourself of toxic environments/relationships destroys you and heals you simultaneously.

What you did took courage.
i tried to establish a relationship with them, but they demanded more and not caring for me & my family. I got tired of not being able to meet their expectations and it seem like bar got higher n higher. I was more of a let down.
I asked myself many times, what am i doing ??? why am i living my life to please them all the time... the only way to end it all was to simply walk away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
You are better off cutting negativity out of your life. I've started doing that piece by piece and it has certainly helped with my mental well-being.
it takes a toll on your body, i had disconnected myself from everyone trying to figure out WHY is everything an issue..

i had to learn the hard way that i needed to put myself first, take care of myself in order to provide for my family. i did end up in hospital for few days.

Last edited by nyalpine90; 09-17-2019 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8211.00
wdb4721.50