View Single Post
      12-30-2023, 02:48 PM   #3457
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

I`ve been looking at old threads during the holidays (I know too much free time during the holiday season break ), and some of them were/are hilarious. OT used to be a lot of fun.
I found a bunch of threads with the same content. Cat thread, mens best friend thread, pet thread, a few weather threads, etc, etc....Anyway, I was wondering what happened to some members that one day just stopped posting? Like MrPrena, Mr Tonka, jtodd_fl, upstatedoc, etc, etc. Are they still on here with different usernames?
I noticed a lot of culling, that`s why I`m asking. I also noticed that some of the culled members are still on here under different usernames. Some just avoid the sheriff and the deputies...And I noticed, too, that some long-time members now only post once in a blue moon.
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 2
Buug95917725.50
cmyx6go15782.00