View Single Post
      01-15-2022, 02:56 PM   #46
LOW4LYF
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn4Secs View Post
There's so many fallacies in your logic that one doesnt have time to spend holding your hand through this.

Are you aware that battery capacity is reduced to half when the temperature get sub zero?

The article is talking abut some anecdotal driver that left his house fully charged and got stuck on the hwy. What about people who may have been driving for a few hours and got stuck in the blizzard?? What about the trucks and comercial vehicles that were delivering product cross country?? Would they still fare better with an EV?

No they wouldnt. Does the article ponder what if the power had gone out during the blizz aw rd as it did in Texas last year for days?? What would you have done with your EV paperweight then?

Ive never been stuck in a traffic jam and had to worry about choking on fumes entering my cabin. Unless you are sitting there with your windows down in a blizzard.

Like why are you so obsessed with your electric vehicles, are you just trying to be cool with the latest fad?

So you telling me China and Europe can do it but the most powerful country in the world don't?

At least you can power your house with a Tesla when the power goes out because of a simple storm...
Every year the same show during the winter, year for year without any improvements. Everyone gets surprised to see snow in the winter months on all season tires

EV is the future, no way around it. Save this post and pull it out in 5 years.

I'm not obsessed with EV, I don't even own one...

Last edited by LOW4LYF; 01-15-2022 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 2
KoenG1428.50
BMWRL596.00