View Single Post
      02-25-2016, 03:01 PM   #12
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP86 View Post
First off LOL @ concentration camp olympics. That's the feeling I was getting and why I didn't think I was eating enough. When I meant avoiding fats I meant bad fats, stuff in fried food, from processed sources, etc. I will eat pistachios all day if I can.

Just to clarify the 90-120 includes cardio. I do about 6 exercises per muscle group which includes push ups and pull ups, even though I generally don't consider those an actual exercise but rather something I do between rests.

I love me some peanut butter, I might try and create a shake with that in mind.

I eat rice pretty regularly, I'd say at least 4 days a week I'm having some rice in my diet. I just might be deficient on protein. Thanks for the suggestions.
I agree with you on the fried and processed shit, I avoid that like a fat kid avoids changing for gym class. As far as the cardio goes, what I'm seeing is that most of your energy is spent on cardio. Now given how much time you spend doing cardio and your caloric intake, it is now wonder why you feel weak once you hit the weights. By that point you're pretty much running on fumes. If you can then split your work out, do cardio early in the AM and weights in the evening. If you don't have the time for that then split your days so that weights and cardio have their own days.
Appreciate 0