View Single Post
      07-23-2021, 09:49 AM   #22
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
Your situation is exactly why I'm adverse to marriage. Especially after the roller coaster that was my last long term relationship of 6 years. I feel your story is much more relatable amongst people compared to sygazelle's, which is sad to say. I hope you're doing better these days and that you're able to have a relationship with your daughter.
Thank you. Yes. My relationship with my daughter is much better than it was. Sort of also what pushed me into filing. During the separation, my relationship with my daughter was plunging and my ex wouldn't cooperate in making things better. So I had nothing to lose at that point. Once the lawyers and courts got involved, things changed as for months, I couldn't even get my daughter to come with me for my overnights. Magically when the court/lawyers were involved, the ex made sure my daughter would come with me. My ex put me through the ringer with my daughter. My attorney said most men would have given up with the amount of crap my ex put me through. I wouldn't give up. Unfortunately, all the stress during that period has now given me another gift of high blood pressure to add to my other medical issues.
Appreciate 2
DrFerry6725.50