View Single Post
      03-11-2021, 09:47 AM   #45
LOW4LYF
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
I guess my issue is the turn that BMW have taken. I bought my e91 because it's a great driver's car (and practical). It's well engineered and has clean looks.

Nowadays to get that from a new car I need to buy a Hyundai! WTF is going on?

That would all be understandable if BMW were just targeting the mass market who just want a plush car to look good/successful in (which I'm sure they are, because ££$€), but then they come out with this unconventional, divisive design!? It makes no sense. It's not just ugly (in the eyes of many), but out of keeping with BMW's heritage. Again, that's fine if that's what they want to do, but they have the audacity to dismiss all critics and tell everyone that their opinion is wrong... It's hard to swallow.
Well...

I had a E91 325xi next to my F82 as my dog car. The front on the pre facelift is far a way from being pretty, same counts for my E92 335i. The interior peeling was not acceptable. The interior of my current E46 Wagon is higher quality as my E91.

I do not like Apple products for some reason, however I would never sign up in a Apple forum and trash the design. So many other great products on the market to pull the trigger.

Appreciate 0