View Single Post
      04-21-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Increasing Productivity / Computer Use / Maintaining Sanity

Am I the only one getting tired of staring at my computer screen for 10+ hours a day? I feel like I'm getting frequent headaches. I am curious to see what routines you have adapted that have allowed you to maintain, or maybe even increase your productivity at home.

Is it copious amounts of coffee, a morning drive to keep you grounded, or just pure determination to get through this.

I am a procurement manager for large property developer here in Tampa and am having trouble staying focused at home. Being a type A, I have found that a lack of social interaction professionally has put a damper on my motivation. Sitting behind a screen and making phone calls to clients is not why I got into this field.

The one thing that seems to keep me on track is getting up early, like around 4 A.M and going for a morning run before everyone is up. I find this to work better right now than my usual afternoon runs.

Buddy is a software engineer and I don't know how you software guys do it, it's not in me to do this. He even has a compression sleeve for his wrist. He thinks he is getting tennis elbow.
Appreciate 1