View Single Post
      01-30-2021, 11:25 AM   #71
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend , As usual I'm very glad to meet you again !
Good afternoon ! It's not looking good over here , because the local weather prediction looks very tricky...
Later today a snow front will come over in combination with freeze temps...BTW the Mini did a great job on the snow !
I'm pretty sure my ///M would fail for sure ...
Can't go out anyway , with the damn COVID and the new mutations ! So a few new download movies are part of my program for this evening and night...

Yeah , exactly my friend !
The "TIRE" & "TYRE" thing is a situation !
For me It's very complicated and actually I'm hit by the confusion
I've a strong feeling that Google-Translate is lying to me ?!? LOL !
As you know English is my third language ...Depends which language I have to speak in which part of Belgium I'm present in ..
1-Flemish/2-French/3-German = Belgium

My brain works actually like an automatic translator !
At work I have to speak in a combination of English and Japanese , and I can tell you ..The English of the Japanese is really hard to understand !
It s@cks !!!
But finally we always understand each other , also in technical terms !
Actually It's a miracle !!!

Ohhh...Well .To be in Belgium s@cks anyway !
Over here it's just RAIN at +4C nearly all the time and stuck at home can't go anywhere as there is nowhere to go!
Just had nice curry together with my speciality mixed salad and added crushed garlic with 'Avocado Goddess' dressing, new from Costco. I believe garlic is a good covid fighter so make sure family has that.
My uncle's children learnt Japanese in Australia and can handle chopsticks with aplomb!
Appreciate 1