04-11-2020, 10:58 PM   #7
Asbjorn
Captain
China
Rep
Drives: Z4 N54 DCT (VTT GC lites)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGear View Post
The table says differently. Look at it. In both DTC and DSC OFF, steering as well as everything else is always in "basic" or "comfort". There is no such thing as "sport+ steering". The table shows are only two possibilities for steering - basic or sport.
Im very aware the table is wrong. Found out many years ago, and I told you already in my first post. You can clearly feel a difference in steering weight and transparancy when going between the five modes. In my opinion DSC=off feels like sport+ and DTC feels like sport. I like the dsc=off feeling the most. Sport+ does feel different than sport steering to me. I could feel it when my front was stock, and I can feel it even more now that I am all bearing and -3deg camber up front. I do not have adaptive suspension, and throttle response is the same, so none of that plays into the steering feel on my car.

If you have a different opinion that is fine by me, I was just trying to help you understand your car. There is a possibility that 35is has different coding, and it might be the same with EUR vs USA versions. I do not know. Mine is EUR 35i.

Last edited by Asbjorn; 04-11-2020 at 11:04 PM..
Appreciate 1