View Single Post
      02-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #23
jts1981
Captain
Rep
Drives: n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
Ah, so you must have an aftermarket BOV, too.
Ok, this is getting childish. If you read my signature and the only thing you took away from it was BOV that just proves how clueless you are. I am a contributing member to this forum, and helped out many people with questions and advice ranging from wheels , suspension, and tunes to body mods. If a member ever needed help I was/am open to helping them out. I've sent members part numbers, links, introduced them to vendors.

What have you done? You post about a shitty phone holder, crappy radar install, and amateur stereo box install. You have the nerve to call to call my setup a hack job for buying top end parts, installed by top end technicians when you want a pat on the back for a damn cell phone holder????

I responded on this thread to help, not to be a miserable cunt like you. Btw, when you joined the forum I was one of the 1st people to welcome you. But now I realize how much of a spoiled brat you are. Anyways have a great night and I'll look fwd to your post "hey my charge pipe blew up and my car overheats, any suggestions? "

Last edited by jts1981; 02-24-2017 at 07:51 PM..
Appreciate 1