View Single Post
      05-11-2021, 02:39 PM   #168
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I HAD to say my dislike for Lewis isn't racial because an unfounded accusation was made. Otherwise the subject would have never come up. It's because of people like you that see racism in every little nuance the world will always struggle to become a better place for us all. I have many reasons for not liking Lewis and none of them have to do with race! Do you think Lewis is the only person in the world I don't like?

So, I'll say it one more time. I have no problem with Lewis as a person. I will never know him but understand his likability given the few glimpses into his life as presented on Netflix and other interviews. I never liked him from the beginning of his career because he competed against my driver Kimi. And guess who my college roommate's favorite driver is? Lewis...Guess who my current best friend's favorite driver is? Lewis...I've basically had to catch $hit every Sunday since 2008 but somehow I'm supposed to like LEWIS? That makes NO SENSE! BTW, I never cared for Schumacher or Alonso either if that makes you feel any better.

I DON'T DISLIKE LEWIS AS A PERSON!!! I don't know him. I dislike Lewis because he constantly ruins my Sundays. I'm not British so I don't care about the Royals or who the Queen calls sir. If people see that as disrespectful too bad.

You don't know me. You are a pathetic individual labeling a person racist after reading random posts on an Internet forum. So believe what you want, all of you, if it makes you feel better. I'm done defending myself after today!!!

scHAM* stays, like it or not that is my opinion
Seems like I hit a nerve. Cool story bro, if you have to constantly defend yourself so vigorously, perhaps that should tell you something and you should re-evaluate.

I didn't label you, you did it to yourself. I simply said it was suspect.

Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
atopa2002202.50
racerbruce3853.50