View Single Post
      04-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #10
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
This thread obviously wasent started so that people can Hate on Apple and the iPad. I obviously am excited... And if your not, go somewhere else.

And if you dont at least think its a cool product you probably have never touched one or have the money to buy one!

Mods can close this thread now, thanks loosers.

D
Who's "hating" on Apple and the iPad?

Sure, the iPad seems "neat", but to any tech junkie, it's a big disappointment due to Apple's refusal to include features that would work so well on it. It's something that Apple does a lot, but they get away with it because people will buy "neat" stuff just so they can tell their friends that they "got the iPadzz lolz OMGGG!!!one1!!", or maybe just so they can start a neat thread on their neat forum so everyone can S each others' D's because they all have iPads and therefore are cooler than everyone else.

No one was hating here. If you want the opinions of people who work with this stuff for a living (meaning computers and high-tech gadgets), be prepared for views that may not parallel yours.

To say that I've probably never touched one or don't have the money to buy one, I think you're just reinforcing what I said above. I have played with one, and did find it "neat"; however, like many others, it left a lot to be desired in the FUNCTIONAL category. This is important to some people. I don't buy electronics as status symbols (you obviously do); I buy them so that I can enjoy them while they are functioning to fit my wants/needs (which don't include impressing strangers), so I couldn't give two shits if it's "neat".

And, by the way, your mom is "looser"; I'm a "loser". Lurn 2 spehl.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0