View Single Post
      06-07-2021, 02:23 PM   #65
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
The secret service might be knocking my door down in the next 5 minutes for posting this but I have a friend who was on the presidential watch about 15 years ago and he spilled the beans on some stuff. I believe his credentials as we’ve been close since 1994 in HS.

Back to the point, he mentioned that there’s an Area 2 and an Area 3 in Virginia for reasons that you’ve mentioned. The Govt wants everyone to focus on Area 51 when they moved most of that ET crap to Virginia and for a while it was down at the Homestead Air Force Base about 25-30 miles south of Miami. Hurricane Andrew around Aug 1992 made them move ET’s up to VA. Fact or fake, still trying to research if Nixon did indeed show Jackie Gleason aliens in Homestead.

Ok didn’t want to turn this into an alien thread but yeah, knowing if there’s an outside to the universe boggles my mind.
ive got a neighbor who was high high up in the military. to the point he was in the bunker at the pentagon on 911. Everytime I ask him if theres aliens, he just laughs nervously and walks away.

Luckily, ive been following the life choices of Russell from Independence Day preparing for my moment to shine

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00
F30lolz6806.50