11-05-2014, 02:27 PM   #95
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
Steve Young -- Niners "Look Broken"

Here's a disturbing report of comments made by Steve Young (the HOF, 3x SB winning Niner QB) quoting him saying that:

"They [the Niners] look broken." And, "There’s a bad vibe. Guys on and off the field.’ … A lot of complaining, a lot of moaning coming off the field.”

See: Steve Young on the Niners

Guess Dejon Sanders might have been "right" about the locker room dissension after all.

See: Niner Players Unhappy with Harbaugh?

Apparently Jerry Rice (another HOF, 3x SB winning Niner WR) thinks Harbuagh's days as coach are numbered and that he'll be GONE next year.

See: Rice on Harbaugh

But Montana (the HOF, 4x SB winning, 3x SB MVP Niner QB) isn't so sure.

See: Montana on Harbaugh

WINNING is a cure for whatever ails the Niners.

If the Niners can turn it around with at least a 10-6 ending record, everything should be ok because they'll have to go 6-2 in the last 8 games, which should be good enough to stop the whining and complaining that's apparently happening in the Niners locker room BUT if they to 8-8 or end up with a LOSING record, I think Jerry is probably right.

Harbaugh will be GONE and the Niners will be looking for another coach to save the team from itself.

We'll see . . .

PS: Here's a VERY interesting article by ESPN on Harbaugh which exposes some front office conflict and how he can be VERY difficult to deal with.

See: ESPN Profile on Harbaugh

Last edited by SSW; 11-05-2014 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 0