View Single Post
      09-19-2021, 02:59 PM   #3
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Ok, as an update, I found out that the base of my trunk has been holding some water and it's still there even though it's summer! So that's why my tools have been rusted or whatever. Is the trunk some sort of freaking insulator cuz the water retention is off-the-charts!

Anyway, I've been stuffing napkins in the hole where the toolkit goes (next to the battery) and have been constantly changing out new ones since the water is non-stop! I know that some snow might've fell into the trunk during the past winter but still, seems like a crazy amount of water. Any better solution or suggestions, I dunno how comfortable I feel about removing stuff from/disassembling the trunk.

Knock wood, luckily besides the rusted tools, I don't think any other damage has occurred, but should I be on the lookout for something?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0