08-31-2011, 09:13 PM   #31
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber511 View Post
I traded in my 335i x drive 2 month ago b/c i didn't like the car's suspension.enen though i switched to H&R coilover and both front and back swaybars. then i bought my z435is, i also feel the suspension very lazy and too much body movement ( even with sport plus ) , the car feel not tight enough consider it is a roadstar. Now i have two options , i could trade in the car and get a different veh ( nissan 370z , infiniti g37 ,porsche boster spyder ,bmw m3 or lexus isf ) ,i will lost a lot of money on that or i could buy a set of kw v3 coilover and hopefully it will cure a lof of extra body movement. I love to dr stiff car

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICES
Advice, trade for something you know you like.

With all due respect, if I was selling you stuff to mod your car, I'd be in a bit of a quandary what to sell - exactly. No doubt there's parts out there, but unless you can describe what you want or how want you car to behave you're shooting in the dark.

Press 1 if you want a track car for the street. You don't mind jarring your teeth loose or compressing the vertebrae of your spine

Press 2 if you don't want to give up comfort but want a littler stiffer springs and a less body roll

Press 3 if you want Porsche like precision, ride and roll stiffness ----> don't stop but go directly to your nearest Porsche dealership. They'll see you coming and are willing to help.

Press 4 you don't know how to describe it
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end".-- Unknown

Appreciate 0