Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
We have a number of forclosures that are "cheap" if you want to add your own toilet and cabinets to it. Or you can buy a house way out in BF Egypt like Casa Grande if you really need a "cheep" house. Do you like milking your own cow? ..and the Z4 will fit in an oversized outhouse, that doubles as your "garage".

well done ....

If you want a toilet, and like living within 20 minutes of a modern grocery store, like grass and trees, and don't really like living amongst the gangs, then the housing won't be cheap here in AZ.

P. A. Passive Aggressive
and here .... you mentioned and I quote .... "I had hoped there was a shot that I was wrong and that you would have replied in jest" End of quote.

here I was going to practice my "jest" ... guess I best not head too far south ever seams to be a lot of anger against us folks here up north.

BTW don't waste your time to reply I found that ignore button rather easy to use I found.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0