08-31-2011, 07:16 PM   #28
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
three hours is nothing in your car and what if I make the trip in my M3 a detour to the south is nothing for me besides I've never been to Phoenix or Casa Grande for that matter I hear it's nice down there and housing is cheep might purchase a winter vacation residence our Canadian winters are nothing to write home about ... and if I find a Z4 M in the meantime I might park it in sunny Arizona ... one never knows ...

BTW ... tell me are you being witty ... what does P. A. stand for? see I am German/Canadian and really don't understand what it means ... perhaps you can elaborate? Don't tell me it means "Personal Assistant" that be the only slang I know for PA and I have no need to be anyones Personal Assistant any more
We have a number of forclosures that are "cheap" if you want to add your own toilet and cabinets to it. Or you can buy a house way out in BF Egypt like Casa Grande if you really need a "cheep" house. Do you like milking your own cow? ..and the Z4 will fit in an oversized outhouse, that doubles as your "garage".

If you want a toilet, and like living within 20 minutes of a modern grocery store, like grass and trees, and don't really like living amongst the gangs, then the housing won't be cheap here in AZ.

P. A. Passive Aggressive
Appreciate 0