Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
Geez, thanks, but no thanks Mr. P. A. I really have no desire to drive the old Z4 model, so it not be, and unfortunately I'm a good 3 hours out of your way to the south.
three hours is nothing in your car and what if I make the trip in my M3 a detour to the south is nothing for me besides I've never been to Phoenix or Casa Grande for that matter I hear it's nice down there and housing is cheep might purchase a winter vacation residence our Canadian winters are nothing to write home about ... and if I find a Z4 M in the meantime I might park it in sunny Arizona ... one never knows ...

BTW ... tell me are you being witty ... what does P. A. stand for? see I am German/Canadian and really don't understand what it means ... perhaps you can elaborate? Don't tell me it means "Personal Assistant" that be the only slang I know for PA and I have no need to be anyones Personal Assistant any more

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 08-31-2011 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0