View Single Post
      06-30-2020, 06:53 PM   #4251
Smgs1992
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinaz View Post
Bored as hell and decided to visit some nurseries (seems I've developed a jones for planting cacti in my yard) and the two laughers gun stores out of curiosity.

Well no new cacti. But major shock in the gun stores. They were practically stripped bare of inventory. Wow. Both were well stocked 2 months ago and now good luck finding basic self defense guns.

One had a very nice Daniel Defense AR15 - for $2500. And no it wasn't marked up for the current run. They do cost that. It was the only semi-auto AR style rifle there. I asked why it was still hanging around and thought they would say it was too high end. Nope. They just got it and put it on the wall that morning. He expects to sell it within a day.

Sorry if this is off topic. I didn't want to start a whole new thread about this and wanted to share.
Thats how my local shop is. Luckily they have ammo but the cases and walls are empty maybe 5-6 handguns total and a couple hunting shotguns
07 E92 335i 6MT, MMP inlets, DCI, VRSF 7.5 competition intercooler, VRSF catless downpipes, VRSF chargepipe, 335is clutch, Vader Solutions stage 2 LPFP, MHD stage 2+, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, R1 Concepts drilled slotted rotors, TSW Nurburgring 19x8 19x9.5
Appreciate 0