View Single Post
      04-08-2019, 10:15 PM   #13
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
Yeah but what if you don't like driving it? Do you have like a 30 days return period or something?
From their website:

There are a few limits surrounding our 7-day Money Back Guarantee. The first day of your test-own period starts on the day that you receive the vehicle. If you decide to return your vehicle, please let us know prior to 5 p.m. EST on the 7th calendar day after receiving it. We will make arrangements with you to coordinate the return at that time. Additionally, you can drive the vehicle up to 400 miles during your 7-day test-own period. You can still return the car if it’s driven over 400 miles; however, for every additional mile after the 400-mile limit, we will charge you a fee of $1.00 per mile. If you choose to exchange, you can receive up to three vehicles. However, if you accept the third vehicle, you will forego the third 7 Day Money Back guarantee and will not be able to return the car. Please note, we cannot accept a return where the car has been modified, damaged, or altered from its original condition when we delivered it to you. We also cannot accept a return if the car has been in an accident or has had a lien or other encumbrance put on the vehicle (other than the retail installment contract you signed with Carvana).
Appreciate 0