Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Not exactly sure yet, but here's the score. Little to almost no debt, less than $5k total. House is paid for, no kids at home, not married and as of now, nothing holding me to the little town I live in. I'm thinking of selling the house and relocating and starting over or second mortgage and use the money to start a business.

the sports bro is hilarious and considering the lines of genderness have been blurred, I have a feeling your "bros" would be worn by lady bros too. Just gotta make sure they are made in Cry Baby Blue or Not My President Periwinkle.

Right now, it's a wolf pack of one. I would be interested in adding more to the wolf pack. Considering the current status of law enforcement, I imagine finding tactical soldiers wouldn't be difficult. As far as take overs and invasions, I'm a bloom where you're planted kinda guy. I'd be proud to have you as my Minister of Stuff but I'm also thinking Moddie might be my first choice of Champion of Invasions. UncleWede , I will need a network administrator. As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist? Turkish Pickle I'm going to need a Director of Alcohol Fueled Activities, are you down?

cmyx6go I will need someone to make me smile and check on me in my troubled times.
You had me at Director of Alcohol.

But I think the PC term nowadays is "Chief Culture Officer" but if you believe I'm too young for a C-suite job, "Culture and Engagement Director" also works very well.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34188.50
King Rudi13157.00
vreihen1615466.00