03-01-2016, 08:49 AM   #8
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Anyone else finding this kind of repetitive? I mostly just enjoyed the scenery and the super cars
Maybe a little but in the end I love cars so even though it's over produced and I don't particularly like these cars as much as the STIs I still love to see someone handle a car in such creative ways.
Millions of people with millions in advertising sit around and watch cars go in a counter clockwise circle over and over and over. I find Nascar boring as hell but I still respect the skill and when you see the cars in the turn in slow motion replays and see how much it slides laterally(drifting) towards the wall and then hooks up and bolts down the straight.....thats pretty cool car control(skill).

So no, as long as I have testosterone flowing through my body in large doses, I don't find these videos boring or repetitive per se. Standing by for Gymkhana 17....

But lastly, I do agree as someone said, he could invest a wee more time into finishing a WRC race in the top five...or finishing at least.
Appreciate 0