Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinopath View Post
My coworker told me his story that happened this week. It goes like this:

Day one: he was following a dump truck on a single lane road, a pickup truck was tailgating him, he was pissed because he couldn't move faster or pass the truck, so when he finished his cigarette, he flicked the butt out the window towards the back and the butt (assuming still lit) hit the tailgater's windshield and bounced off (I imagine lots of sparks). The road soon widens to a 2-lane highway, but the coworker didn't let the pickup truck pass, blocking the pickup truck three times before letting him go. On the second day around same time in the morning, the coworker found the same pickup truck was tailgating him again, this time he was following another big truck. When the road widens up again, he moved to the left lane and rode along the big truck at same speed. The pickup truck was frustrated and laid on the horn, but the coworker didn't let him pass for a while. I was a bit shocked after hearing this story, he's a nice guy at work, never thought he'd do something like that.

The most dangerous road rage I've ever done was many years ago when I was still young and a new driver, driving my now grocery car on a windy highway at night, a car tailgates me with high-beam on, very annoying because my car doesn't have auto-dim, windows weren't tinted. It lasted for ~30min because there weren't any passing lane. Once he finally passed, I rode up on him, matching his speed and high-beamed him for a while until he suddenly slammed on his brake. Thinking back, it was really dumb, I should have just let him go. Much older now, I don't road rage and barely honk. When I drive my BMW, I drive even more carefully and defensive because no matter who's fault, I don't want to damage my car or endanger my passenger(s).

What's your road rage story?
Your coworker is an uptight passive-aggressive fuck-wad.
cooolone2623.50