View Single Post
      08-15-2020, 03:38 PM   #181
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

College...parents brain washed me because if you didn't you would become a failure. Well..I went to college only to extend my golf career. Yes, I said it. School, books, tests... fuck that shit! Waste of time unless what some other spoon fed , blue blood country club snob said... career in medicine.

If you weren't brought in an affluent situation usually you ended up in some random trade career. Money breeds money. Some folks didn't have shit coming up so they end up being the most successful people you'll find. They had to earn it so they became empowered instead of spoiled and an underachiever.

I went to college... didn't learn anything really. Society is so brain washed by the thought of college and its a must. I think its a horrible investment actually. Anyone with half a brain just needs to figure out what they love , find a mentor and learn from successful people who have done it on their own. Sure you need some luck and help of course but its about WHO you know. I unfortunately got in my bottom feeding career from a golf buddy. One thing led to another and 25 years later I'm stuck in my so called career and hate it. So what if I make 200k a year. I hate people and my job so who cares. I failed in life. My degree in Bus Admin doesn't mean shit to me. The actual degree already has coffee stains on it.

School just wasn't my thing. I didn't care about it one bit. My dream failed so an unfortunate plan B. My advice is to just collect various degrees and see where that gets you. Just a conversation at a cocktail party impressing the other blue blood spood fed snobs.
Appreciate 0