View Single Post
      10-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #101
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
This team is like the Patriots of the NBA. Lately every preseason they are written off but they'll be there at the top two of the west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrsteve View Post
For some ungodly reason they're written off nearly every year. I'm not sure if it's the lack of a "superstar" or not, but I find it baffling that a team that has averaged around 60 wins for the past 4 or 5 seasons (not doing the math, but I know it's close) while having thee best coach in the NBA is beyond me.

Ready for a solid Celtics season, the amount of televised games is so high this year that I actually had to fold and order cable, League Pass wasn't going to cut it on it's own.
pretty much the Patriots effect. Sometimes, winning a lot becomes boring. Then a team like GSW comes up, is flashing 3s everytime they make a 3, kicking crotches and flexing, then all the sudden you forget about a team that wins on average 60 wins a season for A DECADE AND A HALF

Put this into perspective, Spurs won 5 titles in these 16 years. The beloved Warriors won 4 in their ENTIRE HISTORY if you give credit for the past Philadelphia franchise and pre-NBA.

Also doesn't help Spurs are also kind of boring to watch and in a small market.