Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
So dr325i, if you hate this country you live in as much as you have described in the above posts, why dont you leave? Go to canada, mexico, or move over seas.
that's a very silly and absurd statement. No one said they hate this country. I hate to see this country get behind, and I think it is since we elected the current administration. When we criticize governments that does not mean we hate the countries, or the people, or even the governments. but it means we have concerned, and our patriotic duty makes us say what we believe.

BTW, i am not american. I mean i was not born here and do not have a citizenship. But I came here to this country to enjoy things that I am watching them disappear on a daily basis. Maybe you do not realize it, but for me, since i came from outside, i see a lot of difference in this country in the past like 6 or 7 years.

No offense to you, but this logic of "go back where you came from" is the max ignorance one can exercise!

please dont take any of my words as personal offense, and if you are offended I apologize because it's not what i intend
Appreciate 0